2018 Community Grants Awarded
$10,000 was available from contributions from our local quarries and others.
- Skatespot Fun Run: Granted – $500
Forestville Skatespot Committee. Annual Skatespot Expenses.
- Forestville Farmers’ Market: Granted – $885
Forestville Chamber of Commerce. Farmers’ Market Porta-Potties.
- Roadside Repair: Granted – $600
Food for Thought. Road & Parking Restoration.
- Food Closet: Granted – $2087
Forestville United Methodist Church. Purchase food for food closet (>3000 people).
- El Molino Basketball Courts: Granted – $1000
- El Molino Performing Arts: Granted – $1000
Replace Microphones. (Principal to decide actual monetary allocation.)
- Holiday Tree Lighting: Granted – $928
Forestville Chamber of Commerce. Erecting/Lighting and Removal of Holiday Tree.
- Fire Department Ropes: Granted – $2000
Forestville Fire Protection District. Replacement of rope rescue equipment.
- Field/Grounds Improvements: Granted – $1000
El Molino Little League. New mower/scoreboard /benches in park.