2021 Community Grants Awarded
$15,000 was available from contributions from our local quarries and others.
- Forestville Chamber of Commerce: Granted – $1000
Wall at Hwy 116 Mural. Beautify entrance to Forestville (reimbursement).
- Hollydale Community Club: Granted – $2000
Hollydale Club ADA ramp. Clubhouse facility ADA accessibility.
- Food For Thought: Granted – $1911
FFT Greenhouse. Greenhouse for seedlings for Food Bank
- Forestville Youth Park: Granted – $3000
Lucy’s Hat (Charles Schultz). Erect and repaint donation hat structure.
- Forestville Youth Park: Granted – $589
FYP Movie Night Equipment. Movie night video equipment.
- El Molino Little League: Granted – $3500
Major Field Sprinkler system at the Forestville Youth Park. To use recycled water only. Replacing failing sprinkler system.
- Forestville United Methodist Church: Granted – $3000
Food Closet. To purchase food for the food closet (~4000 people served).