2022 Community Grants Awarded
$15,000* was available from contributions from our local quarries and others.
- Beautification Project, Food For Thought: Granted – $1040
Overgrowth and debris removal.
- Commercial Fridge, Hollydale Community Club: Granted – $1000
Commercial refrigerator replacement.
- Painting of Lucy’s Hat, Forestville Youth Park: Granted – $2500
Repainting of Lucy’s Hat and plaque.
- Holiday Tree, Forestville Holiday Tree Committee: Granted – $927
Erect, decorate and removal of holiday tree.
- Food Closet, Forestville United Methodist Church: Granted – $2,500
To purchase food for food closet (3000 people+).
Total Funds Distributed: $7,967
* Balance of 2022 funds, $7,033, to be used for next year’s fund or for valuable or urgent Forestville community needs.