Town Hall Meetings
Forestville Town Hall
When: Thursday, April 20, 2023
Time: 5:30 PM (Doors open at 5 PM)
Where: Forestville Elementary School, Multi-Purpose Room/Gym, 6321 Hwy 116, Forestville
Map to School
Subscribe to the FPA Email List to get reminders. Go HERE to Sign Up.
5th District County Supervisor Lynda Hopkins will be there answering questions on:
- Downtown Sidewalks
- Downtown Crosswalks
In addition: Low Income & Affordable Housing
- Ross Markey and Eric Gage will be there on behalf of Permit Sonoma regarding the Planning Commissions suggestions for 635 new low income and affordable housing near downtown.
- Representatives from Affordable Housing Agencies to show possibilities for our town.
- Generation H and Burbank Housing have been invited to present examples of recent affordable housing developments in Sonoma County so we as a community can see what is possible, not just what isn’t!
- It’s an opportunity for us to discuss what we do want to attract to our little town.
- There may even be an opportunity for break out groups to take our ideas to the next level.
Also, at that Town Hall will be tabling for:
- Fire Safe Sonoma
- The FPA
- The Chamber
Come learn more about your community and how to get involved!
To subscribe to FPA’s email list in order to get notifications on this meeting and other upcoming events,
GO HERE TO SIGN UP.
After subscribing, make sure to confirm when you receive the response email.
• 1st Tuesday of mo.
• 5:30 – 7:30 PM
• Location: Zoom
• For more info, contact: