West County Fix-It Fair
10 AM – 2 PM
Saturday, April 29 from 10-2 is a West County Fix It Fair held at the old El Molino High School hosted by the Russian River Rotary Club.
Bring by your simple repairs of bikes, lamps, small appliances, wood and metal items and sharpening needs (my garden tools need this!)
There will be a Taco Truck, Wicked Slush and a DJ. What a great idea!
- Bike Repairs
- Sewing & Alterations
- Textiles & Clothing
- Clothes Swap
- Leather Repairs
- Metal Repairs: Small welding, soldering, etc.
- Wood Repairs
- Ceramics, Glass, Wood
- Lamps, Small Electric
- Tech Issues: Apps & software glitches…cell phones, laptops, tablets
Community Groups Info Tables
- Zero Waste Sonoma: recycling, compost, etc.
- Safer West County / Watchduty (fire notifications)
- Supervisor District 5
- Lower Russian River MAC
- Forestville Water District
- Russian River Rotary
- Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office
- Sonoma County Fire
- River to Coast
- Sonoma County Library – Jason
- Corazón Healdsburg – Érica Gutiérrez
- Maker Program, Analy High,
- Daily Acts,
- Gold Ridge Resource Conservation District,
- Forestville Chamber of Commerce,
- Forestville Planning Association,
- Russian River Keepers
- Russian River Chamber of Commerce
- Green Mary
- DJ live broadcast, Anthropologie Radio Station, Guerneville
- Sonoma Gazette,
- Sebastopol Times,
- KRCB: PSA’s, staff TV & Radio reporters
- Possible: Press Democrat,
Greenlynx, Santa Rosa
Salvaged building materials…repurposed, recycled.
Tek Tailor, Santa Rosa
Belts, bags, totes, duffels made from reclaimed material.
Amy’s Wicked Slush,
Checking in of items, “Runners” to hardware store, misc.
At each FIX station, donations go to RR Rotary