The mission of the Forestville Planning Association is to:
- Work collaboratively with other local citizens and groups to support proactive planning.
- Serve as a resource and conduit of information.
- Encourage awareness, dialogue, and participation in matters of relevance and importance to the community.
We intend to make a positive contribution to our town, encouraging activities that:
- Maintain and improve the quality of life for local residents.
- Support the character, beauty, and economic vitality of Forestville.
- Promote and build a strong sense of community.
Since 2002, the FPA has grown from a small group of residents concerned about Forestville’s future to a respected 501(c)(3) grass roots organization.
Dedication, countless hours, and diverse skills and talents have contributed to making FPA widely recognized as a proactive advocate for the community, a valuable source of information and a forum for exchange of diverse ideas and opinions.
Ongoing and ad hoc committees are composed of community volunteers, like you. Please join us.
- Board of Directors
- Forestville Community Fund Advisory Committee