Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for the overall operation and fiscal integrity of the FPA.
• Acts as a clearing house for community concerns
• Plans Town Meetings and initiates other community gatherings, such as the annual Town Social
• Reviews and approves grants for the Community Fund
• Stays abreast of County governmental activities which affect Forestville
• Helps educate townspeople on local issues and options
• Stays in dialogue with County officials (such as Board of Supervisors, Planning Department, and the Water Agency)
Read more about the Board: Board of Directors
Forestville Community Fund Advisory Committee
The funds are granted once a year in June.
Consists of various representatives from the community
Reviews applications that are submitted requesting grants from the quarry money
Makes recommendations to FPA Board re: who qualifies for the grants