Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for the overall operation and fiscal integrity of the FPA.
• Acts as a clearing house for community concerns
• Plans Town Meetings and initiates other community gatherings, such as the annual Town Social
• Reviews and approves grants for the Community Fund
• Stays abreast of County governmental activities which affect Forestville
• Helps educate townspeople on local issues and options
• Stays in dialogue with County officials (such as Board of Supervisors, Planning Department, and the Water Agency)
Read more about the Board: Board of Directors
Forestville Community Fund Advisory Committee
The funds are granted once a year in June.
Consists of various representatives from the community
Reviews applications that are submitted requesting grants from the quarry money
Makes recommendations to FPA Board re: who qualifies for the grants
Fund Development Committee
We will address the need for funds and resources to build the infrastructure for the new Downtown Open Space Park.
We realize it is necessary to get funds for the permit process as well as grading and landscaping to prepare for the phased building process.
We are asking for volunteers and interested community people who have a knowledge of grants and funding or a willingness to learn about this process.
We are encouraging everyone to offer their ideas, resources, and expertise. Join us, to make sure we get the best community park possible.