The Community Application Form must be
Submitted by June 24, 2022
To apply, you can do the following:
a. Fill in the online FCF Application Form below and submit it.
b. Print out the FCF Signature Page and mail it to FPA (see mailing address below).
Download the PDF of the form: FCF Application Form and the FCF Signature Page. Mail the entire package to FPA (see mailing address below).
Pick up paper copies of the FCF Application Form and the Signature Page at one of these Forestville locations and mail entire package to FPA:
The Service Station
If mailing the application form and/or the signature page, they must be completed and postmarked by June 24, 2022.
Forestville Planning Association
PO Box 184, Forestville CA, 95436
Name of Proposed Project (required)
Your Name (required)
Name of Organization (if applicable)
Your Email (required)
1. Name, phone and email of contact person regarding this application, if different than above.
2. Are you going to be working with other organizations, groups or individuals and, if so, who?
Names working with
3. Please give a 2-3 sentence summary of your request:
4. Approximately how many people will this project serve and whom will it benefit?
Seniors, Amount Served:
5. Funds are being requested for: (chose one)
Project Start Date
Project End Date
6. Dollar amount requested from fund (required).
7. Matching funds from other sources, if any.
8. Total budget for this project (required).
9. Detailed budget for project or activity to include other revenue and expenses.
10. List of additional funders for this project or activity.
11. FULL description of your project and why you should be selected.
12. Description of key staff and volunteers.
13. List the experience you have had that will ensure your success.
14. Provide your long term funding strategies if this is an ongoing project.
15. Describe specifically how the proposed activities or project benefit the community of Forestville or assist with “Downtown Improvement.”
16. Describe results you are expecting and how you will measure your success.
Check all that apply.
17. I am applying only as an individual.
18. I am applying under the umbrella of a business or an established organization (for an example: a business, club, school or church).
18a. The umbrella business or organization’s name is:
19. My organization is a public agency/unit of government.
20. I have a 'financial sponsor'. If so, who are they:
21. My organization is a 501c3 nonprofit.
To complete this online form, please download the below signature page, print it out, complete it and mail or scan & email it (email@example.com) by June 24, 2022.
Download: Signature Page
(Required) I have downloaded the Signature Page from the link above and will mail it in after I have applied for a grant.
Mail to: Forestville Planning Association, PO Box 184, Forestville CA, 95436
Please leave this field empty.
PLEASE NOTE: If your proposal is approved for a grant from the Forestville Community Fund, you agree, as the recipient, or on behalf of the recipient organization(s):
For questions about the fund or the form, contact: Lucy Hardcastle-Barnett, 707-480-9426 or Joanie Blechel, Chair, 707-494-8618.
Contact the FPA Webmaster if you are having problems with submitting the form or getting the signature page.