The FPA is made up solely of volunteers from your neighbors and friends in the Forestville area. Anyone who lives in the 95436 zip code is a member of the FPA! We welcome your participation, energy, and enthusiasm at any level:
- Come to Town Meetings
- Volunteer in other positions as you are able. There are no prerequisites beyond your enthusiasm and caring for the community. While particular expertise is very welcome, you can also learn by doing — which most of us have done.
- Fill out the below Volunteer Form
Volunteer Help Needed
To apply and for more info, please use the form below.
General Volunteers (on an as needed basis)
- Help with developing the Downtown Park
- Set up/clean up for Town Meetings (held 1-2 times a year)
- Put up and/or remove town meeting notices around Town
- Write articles on local issues for the Gazette
- Write shorter pieces for FPA’s Blog to encourage interaction with others in town
- Contribute your own unique talents
- Suggest new ideas
We welcome you to volunteer by filling out the form below.
• 1st Tuesday of mo.
• 5:30 – 7:30 PM
• Location: Zoom
• For more info, contact: